Thursday, February 3, 2005

School's.......... Lots of mixed feelings.

I started school like 2 days ago, but today was the real thing. We were divided to 7 form classes... That's big... Counting that it's a girls' school. Not used to it anyway. Been in a co-ed school like forever and now I've gotta settle down in a girls' school? Anyway the only thing I am afraid is that I would not do well in my studies. What to do? Did make some more friends today. They are part of a gang. I wouldn't decribe them as the most popular girls but they are really sweet. They took me around the school and took care of me. Really glad to meet them!! So that's my 3rd day at school. Lessons will really start next Monday... Oh how I hate walking to school... It's like on a really steep hill. What a great way to slim down!!! However, it's really tiring going uphill but cool going downhill... Wish me all the best in my studies and pray that I have chosen the right subjects... God bless you all...

No comments: