Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day & My One Month Anniversary in AUCKLAND!!! Mwahahaha...

It's Valentine's Day!! Where are my flowers?? =P Should get use to not getting flowers but I want to take this chance to say Happy Valentine's Day to my friends... I was so touched when Rachel sms me to say Happy V Day... Rae, I was preparing to cry at the spot I was on but unfortunately it's in my physics lab, so I cried in my heart... You were soooo sweet!! Then I noticed that this was the date I arrived at New Zealand last month... It has been a month, A MONTH! I feel like I've been here all my life until I get out and walk or sit in the car... I'm so unfamiliar here... Miss all my great friends in Kuching and also in my form class, 5 Beta. Here my form class is more like only for notices and miscellaneous... Don't really meet my form class unless they are in some of my classes but it's hard. Miss the ties between our friends... Ke Li, Khoo Sin, Siew Hui, Baldwina, Yae Ping, Candy... So many of them, and usually I spend my lunch alone because they all have their own cliques... I guess that's all for this time! Will TRY to update you guys as much as I can, but I'm lazy lazy lazy... Hehehe... That's my characteristic!!!

No comments: