Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Me blog

I've just noticed that my blog is soooo nice. HAhaha... Thanks to Kim!! Man. I used to think that it would be lovely to have something like bear skins and stuff but sometimes, the simpler it is, the nicer it can get. Just had so much fun uploading the photos and stuff. Can personalise it anytime and anywhere I want. Girls will be girls even thought my guy friends would stand up and shout their objection about me being a girl. They will always think me as a tomboy. Man, having guys begging you to be more girly and EVEN giving you tips, I really sometimes wonder how girly I can be.

I've been blogging for what? 1 1/2 years? Ahahahha... I'm not witty or anything, just trying to express myself better with words. Sometimes my English just goes off without me managing to grab it and I've gotta subsitute it with words from Malay and Chinese. Maybe that's explains why I swear so much in 3 languages plus Hokkien. Wahahahahha...

Mmmm... I can smell food in Malaysia. Misses mum's cooking a lot!

1 comment:

PaNdA said...

aiiikkk.......... copy cat!!! hahahaha