Sunday, July 2, 2006

Mangas, Animes and TEEBEE shows!!

Charmed just had it's last ever episode in NZ... Boo hoo... I don't watch it at all but yea... I'm sad it's gone. And Bones has just released it's second season in the US. Cool! That means that I'll get to watch it starting of next year. House is not finishing any sooner and same goes for Grey's Anatomy. Erm... Ghost Whisperer is having it's season finale next week and... TADAH!!! Numb3rs's coming back!! That's such a cool show... Happie happie happie... YAY!!

I'm stuck on mangas (and animes) when I can get my hands on them. I LOVE Fruits Basket. It's sooooooooooooo CUTE! Damn adorable. Can't wait to finish the whole series... (I hope it does end, unlike Naruto and Inu Yasha). Imadoki's sweet... I thought it was a bit like the Boys' Over Flowers which incidentally is the Meteor Garden manga version. Imadoki's practically cuter and shorter than the Boys' Over Flowers. And now... I'm in love with Clamp's work (Card Captor Sakura creators) like xxxHolicxxx and Tsubasa. However I thought the Babylon one was kinda weird. Hehehehehe...

Reading too much mangas. Very addictive. Wahahahahahhahaa...

No comments: