Monday, July 17, 2006

Back to Uni... TOMORROW!

Ahahahahak. Uni officially starts today. And the lucky person (me) I get to stay at home cz... I've no classes on Monday de...

Hols are really bad. I've got bad sleeping habits. Normal lah compared to others but me, the person who MUST sleep by 12am has been sleeping at 2am and 3am (Ok lah ppl. It's not normal 4 me) and waking up at noon.

So................................

I can't wake up and it's 10 and I feel sleepy. I woke up at 8.30am. BAd. Classes starts at 8.30am tomorrow and it's gonna be WORSE than today. Aduhai... So wanna crash and sleep. I think I might take a nap = 3 hours of sleep but I'VE GOTTA COOK!!!! Adeh. Hate it lah cz my cousin's working today and my aunt expects food to be cooked fast fast n nice nice WHICH i cannot achieve. Adeh. Cook......................................................................

Mmmm... Sleep is calling me.

Blurrrrr......................................................................................

p.s. I usually download crap songs. However sometimes I get good songs day and have fantastic songs on my com. Apparently not today.

No comments: