Monday, April 3, 2006

\/(^^.)

You all might noticed that I've changed the skin AGAIN...

DUH... I do that once in a blue moon... I feel that the last one was getting a bit teeny weeny annoying... SO CHANGE lah...

I really liked Kim's blog lolz... Her's so cool... Mebe u will c a second one just like hers... HAHAHA...

I've been at NZ for like erm?? Exactly one year? Excluding the summer hols which I went home. It's getting colder and colder... Autumn is already here but the leaves are not changing it's colour yet. Annaliesa left for China lolz... Miss her very BIG expressive face... LOLZ!!

Jessie is missing Anna and she's really making me annoyed... NAh... How could I be annoyed with a gal so erm... Cute???? My vocab is really limited these days. Wonder why...

I can't find a job. Tried Starbucks, anywhere but FAIL!!!! Haiz... I was looking forward to have my own pocket money. I can buy the cute stuff I am soooo tempted to buy. AND i could also save my parents' money... $$$


I really miss the children at ANI... They are to adorable to forget. Now i'm just debating whether to go for the new entry (Years 1 -2) or the Intermediate... ARGH!!! NO IDEA!!!! It's not as easy as I thought it was. Lots of planning beforehand and also paperwork. I'm the most disorganised person and I LOVE procrastinating. BAD BAD BAD HABIT!!!

Time really flies... It seems like I've just started off in NZ. Now, half of the semester is almost gone and... DUH! I've been in Uni... I still can't sink that notion into my brain that I'm a Uni student already...

Oh, the youth went apple and pear picking last Saturday... Along with all the adults... (>.<) I'm not exactly a BIG fan of going out with the older ones... Had LOTS TONS of fun... I was being laughed at for not being able to speak Cantonese... Alex kept teasing me, saying "Talk in Cantonese QUICK!!!" I could only say one sentence... "DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK LAH!!!" Excellent time to fellowship. I never really talked to Alex before and huh, I'm sad to say that I'm a few bit inches shorter than him... Hahahha... Cz I keep calling Ah Di "Shorty" Hehehehehe... I'm so naughty... Can't I grow up???

p.s. KIMMIE if u read this blog... CAN U GIVE ME TIPS ON CHANGING THIS BLOODY HTML??? I'm getting really blurr and annoyed...

4 comments:

PaNdA said...

oh thank u thank u .. hahahhhaa...

what thing do u want to change hah??? which part of ur HTML???

aaah.. i feel so.. disappointed with blogger.com in Japanese... i wanna change my text's colour.. but it doesn't have that function...

so many functions are missing... i wonder how i can get into the english blogger.com site...

PaNdA said...

hmm.. i guess i won't be doing anything to my template for a year gua... haih...

PaNdA said...

btw... before i forget about this again...

it's www.xanga.com/LovelysLayouts

the fairy thingy site...

PaNdA said...

fear no more... kimmie has got her settings all as she wanted... ^_^ yahoooooooo!!!!