Wednesday, April 19, 2006

OMIGOSH!!!!!! OH MY OH MY!!!!!!! OH MAN......

I could only use the words as my title... Really... My vocab is so limited because I've been laughing non-stop since I started watching the mtvs of two really... HILARIOUS guys. DUH!

I've seen them before on youtube... My cousin was surfing it. Yea... He showed us the one with two koreans gals which was just plainly a scream!!!! Two gals singing karaoke with actions in it... DUH! I introduced it to Andy... Dunno what he thinks la... Nvm... Who cares what my brother think. Sometimes he just doesn't get it at all... THICK HEAD!!!

Then watched the two guys and with people at the back, oblivious to what they are doing, it's just absurd, amusing, blithe, comical, diverting, entertaining, farcical, gelastic, good-humored, hilarious, humdinger, humorous, hysterical, jocular, joking, jolly, killing, knee-slapper, laughable, ludicrous, merry, mirthful, playful, priceless, rich, ridiculous, riot, riotous, risible, side-splitting, silly, slapstick, sportive, waggish, whimsical, witty.

Today on MSN dong dong asked me to check out a blog : twochineseboys.blogspot.com
SURPRISE SURPRISE!! It's them. AND this time I'm like laughing the whole way through their videos. Man, man, man... All I could say to Dong Dong by the time I finished was like... OMIGOSH, OH MAN... and also... the FAV malay word of mine : CELAKA!

Hahahahahahah...

Have fun to those who do read my blog to check out their blog. 120% guarantee that you will be laughing like... HYENNAS... If not, claim sth from me when I get back to Malaysia, FACE TO FACE K?? I'll get something nice from NZ...

No comments: