Friday, April 21, 2006

I've got my FIRST Levi's and it's a mini skirt... o_O"

Hahahha... Went out AGAIN today... DUH!! I really go out too much. Must curb it!!

Went to Xu's hostel... It's just across Grafton bridge, near to Vincent's medical faculty. Kinda near the hospital actually. Helped her clear up her stuff... She has lots of stuff!!! Yea, this is the second time I'm clearing her stuff and she gave me lots of stuff... Hence, Levi's, Lee's, Elle and LACOSTE!!! WOW!! I've got like eerr... 5 pairs of jeans, one mini skirt, one pair of sport shoes, 3 pairs of kinda slippers kind shoes, 2 jackets, one long trench coat, erm... two tops. okay... I've got no where to put those stuff!! ARGH!!!

Went to sing Karaoke... Hahahah... New experience and the thing that strikes me is that it's so... My Korean friend, Jin brought us to this Korean karaoke. Before we had to go in, she had to speak using the intercom to get the code to then type it before going in... And you have to be a korean to get in!!! Cz you had to speak korean before they let you in... SO EXCLUSIVE!!!

Sang for one hour... K, I sound soooo weird. HAHAHAH!! Took those sticker photos again to like as a memory. It was fun... Kinda cool... Pity they had really weird mtvs for the chinese songs and all, ALL the songs are OUTDATED!!! Hahahahahahaha...

Fun day... Lots of stuff... One happy girl...

Vincent is watching what cranium nerve thingie on the dvd and I WANNA WATCH America's Next Top Model!!!

=)

No comments: