Thursday, April 20, 2006

Such a great day!!

Well... I've not been DOING my assignments. MUST MUST MUST not procastinate anymore. I'll die of the workload if I do procastinate this few days again. DUH!!!

Such a lovely day. Koey texted (or should I say sms) me early this morning to ask if i could meet her up. It's kinda impossible cz I've gotta go to my course mate house to bake muffins for our tech project! Yea, we bake muffins!! HAhahah... Called her and asked if it's alright I meet her up in the morning and leave around noon. Yeap. Took lots of those sticker photos thingie... We were soo soooooo cute!! Hahahha... I guess this is the first time I feel comfortable with my hair. I used to be so so uncomfortable with my hair and looking great... (YEA! I'M A GAL!!! I DO care what I look like...) HEheheheh... Lots of great photos. I'll try to take a photo of them. Hehehe...

Came back home. Picked up the post and guess what??? Eleanor's letter is here!!! YAY!!! I miss that girl. Opened the package and got a little surprise. She knew I had problems a few weeks back and I was really depressed. She sent me a little notebook with ALL handwritten verses from the Bible to encourage me. I don't care how cheap the notebook or what, it's what inside the notebook that makes me cry. She even had a cd full of Christian songs that she listens when she's down. I'M SO TOUCHED by her gesture. She's such a darling, sweet sweet gal... She also posted something on dating and marriage from a seminar she attended. Yea, I've been thinking about relationships but, not seriously. I'm thinking what the Lord would prepare for me... God really blessed me through Eleanor and it's sometimes comforting that you know there's a Christian friend that you could count on. I've got my big sister here, Cheryl. You would not believe that I didn't know her like a year ago and now, she's my big big sister and I can tell her anything at all. She gives great advice and is a good listener. I still have Koey to talk to and she's fantastic as well. God's blessing is really something and it's great that I know I've got someone to count on.

Went to my course mate house. WOW!! It's by the beach and it's a lovely place. She's such a nice girl... Heheheh... I was late because Vincent was late... HAhahaha... When I reached there, the others have just finished and the muffins were baking... Kezia (the girl's house) offered to drop me back but yea, I declined. She's not feeling that well and I didn't want to bother her anyway. Lovely girl.

Fantastic day and Eleanor's present made the day!!

And Vincent cooking is really... NICE cz I do not have to do it!! +)

1 comment:

PaNdA said...

eek!!! i wanna letters too!!!!!