Thursday, April 6, 2006

TV Shows...

I've been watching bloody particular tv show. Once a day... At night.

Mon:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Grey's Anatomy. Bloody heck! I love this show when it was in it's first season. It's just so... Intense. Now it's in its second season over here. We are all jammed at the tv screen just to watch it. Very complicated now and I'm getting a headache watching it. I do love George, poor guy... Keeps getting the worst when his room mates are in a bad mood AND he always gets bully. So darn cute!!

Tues:


Image hosting by Photobucket
If possible, I'll watch Charmed. If not, HOUSE!!! YAY!! It''s my fav show now. Even Vincent says it's better than Grey's Anatomy (he used to love Grey's til it got a BIT too complicated in relationships). Main character is Dr. House and now we are watching him under Dr. Foreman who used to be under him (getting complicated here...) but hahaha because of something he was under supervision for 3 weeks and supervisor is FOREMAN!!! This tues was Foreman's first time as his supervisor but I do agree that Dr. House is so much better as a dianogstic. Really really really don't want to miss an episode of this show. Too exciting to miss. Very medical thing though... MAKES Vincent practise his knowledge on it I HOPE!

Wed:
Image hosting by Photobucket
What do I watch on wed liao?? Hmm... Lost my track of mind there for a while... YEA!! I watch Bones. It's a new series and is as good as CSI man... It's sooo nice and yea... Lots of quips and fun there but I do get nauseous when i see the dead bodies... EEEEWWW!!!! Lots of twists and mind blowing episodes but i love it... LOVE IT!!! Bones rock!!

I used to watch "Lost" on wed, but yea... I fell asleep on the first episode of the second season man. It's getting soo draggy and I just fell asleep on the sofa. Apparently not only I'm the one sleeping but Mel was sleeping too... See... Proof that it's boring!!!! Watched a few more episodes but yea, not getting me excited bout it though...

Thurs:
LAPTOP DAY!!! meaning, no tv shows worth watching man...

Fri:

Hahaha... Reality shows man... it ROCKS!!! America's Next Top Model. I don't look at the contestants. They are so ugly. I look at Tyra Banks. Wooo HOO!!! She has attitude spelled out in CAPITOL LETTERS!! I dun wanna miss it. Cz it's fun predicting who gets out. Usually it's the gal that gets the most camera coverage... Hahahah.. .This season has a lesbian gal in it. I think she's just LAME. The other gals are just so so... I still prefer the gals from the previous season. However I didn't manage to catch all of it cz I went home... so still no idea who won it lol....

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me love Ghost Whisperer oso.. .Mmmm.. .Why did I watch that show?? No idea... Weelll... It's title speaks 4 itself. Kinda nice la but scary cz yea... HOW CAN SHE SPEAKS TO GHOSTs??? But the plot kinda cliche... HAHAHAHA!!! All the ghosts would yea... get on to a better life. AS IF!!

Sat and Sun are mostly church activities... No time for tv anyway. 5 days a week... Plus American Idol?? One hour everyday. The new season. I guess we are like a few episodes later than the US...

I LOVE NZ TV!!! If i'm still in Malaysia I really wonder I would have to wait a year o 2 before some hot shot tv picks it up... AND it's usually on ASTRO!! Not funny man...

It's gonna be the hols soon. SAD CZ I CAN'T GO BACK and haf fun.. .Yea... must remind myself to ask yeu to get some dvds from Msia as HE SO RICH GO BACK!!!! GGGGrrrrrrr...

My mum says I'm an introvert... I guess I'm that in ways. I don't speak to people I don't know very well. And usually it takes me like a year to talk to them. And I've no interest in talking to the youth in our church back home. I remember once Jo n Philip came up I think to talk but yea, I just moved away. I feel uncomfortable and I'VE NO IDEA HOW TO TALK TO THEM!!!! Guys, any ideas I can be more extrovert???

Oh, must ask Dong DOng how to be more creative at accompaniment. HAHAH... His leg is still not out of it's cast yet.

Anna still has a few more weeks before she comes back. Miss her man...

No comments: