Monday, October 5, 2009

Super Asian

I think I'm really a super Asian driver.

on top of that, a female ASIAN driver.

Aucklanders have something about Asian drivers....

When they drive a tad crazily, we go "BLARDY ASIAN DRIVER!"

I've reached that point sadly. =(

Seriously, I find myself driving in the middle of two lanes because:
1. I don't know which one to use.2
2. I hate changing lanes.
3. I subconsciously drive in the middle.

Another horrible driving habit is speeding when I need to turn. GOSH. At least I'm better than Anna... She is horrible.

Wow. I also kinda expect every single driver to read my mind.

=.=

Failure at driving. I need to employ a driver.

p.s. I don't consider myself Chinese. I'm half. Even Jess and Anna. But Anna is really half Viet. Me and Jess, we're half malaysian half chinese.

Halves = Gorgeous.

DIE.... I think I got too high on 2PM!

No comments: