Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm very Asian. Oh wait, I'm ASIAN!

My ♥ for the moment... But, then, one is gone. NO THEY ARE NOT GAY.
>.>


The total randomness of today...

We did house visiting.

Renee, unexpectedly, LOVES sitting in cars and just... Driving her round.

After our really PRO game of BIG 2. Which, I MANAGED TO WIN. Most of it. Apart from Renee's pro-ness. I decided that I would go home early and at least, have dinner.

Did I?

NO. Even after sending Chao Wei home. We decided that, a trip to his house's bathroom is essential. Because, he keeps complaining bout his cousin that WE MUST SEE HIS COUSIN!

I expected:
Ugly, fat and... I DON'T KNOW. Typical Asian dude.

Chao Wei forgot his keys. =D

MAKES IT AWESOME because HIS COUSIN has to answer the door for him. HAHAHAH.

.................................. chao wei says to expect boxers. We got pyjamas.

THEN,

sending anna home, took a detour to Hillsborough Primary (as the lighting was perfect) and took heaps of random ugly photos... WITH A DSLR.

I want one now. It makes everything looks sooo... nice.

and went to her house...

(which in Chao Wei's term = Expensive JUNKYARD)

HOARDERS. Seriously, so much stuff. I thought mine was bad. I'm really messy but after being to all the others, Anna's house beats messiest, hoarding. too much stuff house hands down.

Jerry and Chao Wei's room is neat. NEAT.

I just throw my clothes on the floor and leave stuffs. I kick them under the bed. Aaahhh...

Mum will kill me if she sees it but then Dad picks up after me. =P

Perks of an ONLY CHILD. Nyekekeke...

No comments: