Friday, October 30, 2009

What makes my day...

Lots of really unhappy, stressed moments last week...
And today, I relieved in a new school.

I was really worried that I'll totally sucked at it and I think I did...

But then, what made my day and my experience as a teacher is...

Kids telling me that I'm the best teacher ever.
And saying to the principal they really like me.

Even though... They screwed up sometimes. I get really mad. But still, they really apologized to me when I said I was really sad about their behaviour and they try to change.

I still don't get kids telling me that "Miss you're beautiful/pretty/nice."

Is it sacarsm? I think it's just kids.

They are really, really, really lovely kids.

Made me so happy.

but super hungry cause I was always on duty.

1 comment:

jiamiin said...

glad to hear that~sis,gambate!