Monday, October 26, 2009

rants aside...

I guess I've kinda lost myself here. I don't have that many friends. I'm more of an introvert. Plus, it always seems that I initiate things and people just follow...

Insecurity.

However,

It's Jin Sil's birthday today!!!

(p.s. Jin's sister!!)

Was playing along with her touch screen phone and I can't wait for mine to come!!!
THE PERSON IN HK GOT IT!!! YAY!!!

touchscreen touchscreen. Sadly, it's not SE for me anymore... I'm turning Korean. Samsung!!!

HAhaha... Jin and her sister is astounded by my weird Korean. I just randomly select phrases that they usually use and just randomly use it to answer them. I really want to learn Korean but first, I need to master my use of Cantonese! =D

Renee says I'm pretty good at understanding her and Mavis.

HAhahahahha... CHOGIYOH!!!!!!! Dae... Kenchana....

=)

My spelling sucks. I really need some time off. Somewhere... I'm exhausted.

No comments: