Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Frustration... and lost of trust.

One thing I learnt in youth.

Don't trust anything people say.

I don't know. Why I'm so cynical these days.

Guess it also through picking people up that they can't understand the phrase "Can't you tell me earlier?" *coughs*

Seriously, if something is wrong, tell straight up.

If Adam's Night wasn't good, SPEAK UP. Don't tell me it's awesome in texts and bla bla bla. I KNEW IT WASN'T. DO I LOOK DUMB? Stop treating me like someone who can't take things on. I'm not mad at the comments, I'M MAD AT THE STUPID ATTITUDE.

Don't wait for me to ask you guys to "GIVE BLOODY FEEDBACK!"

Far out, I think we're old enough and mature enough to bear it...

I'm sick and tired of the attitude "I'm scared she might be angry."

I DO THINK THROUGH STUFFS. COME ON. KIDS.

And I do not need excessive emails telling me what things I KNEW WENT WRONG.

PUT IT IN POINT FORM. After reading children's work, I DO NOT WANT TO BE READING LONG HUGE AS EMAILS THAT CAN'T GET TO THE POINT.

*RAGE*

Anyway, I'm the small fish. I'm bidding my time. I do not know when and where I'll be going next. It seems that time is going to be up soon.

No comments: