Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life...

Adam's Night has come and gone... I guess it's really becoming a habit of mine to always think what did we do well, what could be improved...

One thing though...

WE ENJOYED DOING IT!!!

through God's blessing. I expected 12 guys. God gave me 22. =P

He and His humour... Sometimes I just really wanna... Don't know. He reminded me again about our fundraiser for youth camp last year... Really, I expected $1500 or less... I think He gave us round $4000. HAhahaha...

He's blessed me with awesome friends. Like today. I reminded myself to go and check out that chipped windscreen when I had no school. Did a booking at Smith and Smith and expected an hour or so of service...

Who knew...

I had to replace that whole windscreen. =.=

The lady at the receptionist knew I was not pleased about spending an extra more bucks...

But then, I decided that I would just do it next week when it's the holidays. Earn the money back through New World for the next two weeks anyway as it's school holidays or pick up another job somewhere...

With more expensive stuffs come more responsibility.

At least, I had friends with a phone call away to let me rant it out and... Thank God, I've still been blessed with a job where there are people worst off than me.

Another thing from Adam's Night was that... It also reminded me about my life... And also watching "Fireproof" shows me how much God is essential in a relationship, whether it's with your spouse or parents. That dude in that story was so lucky to have his parents... If not, his marriage would be down with another 298764231987 divorces happening every day...

Why do people just get married and then divorce because "We've fallen out of Love?"

I guess, that's still not for me to answer... as... I'm still... *sigh*

The proof of spiritual maturity is not how “pure” you are but your awareness of your impurity. That very awareness opens the door to God’s grace. — Philip Yancey

Yeah... I need to improve on being aware of my own impurity. Even Paul talks about how men and even him, succumb to sin.

"So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me."

Reminds me of Adam's Night. No matter how much we wanted to praise God during that time, I think we kinda failed... a tad too much.

O.o

Some thing to think about to improve next year.

And also my spiritual maturity.

No comments: