Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wake up call

I gotta change my mindset and with everything came crashing down today...

My stress levels with the kids have reached a point where I can't stand it anymore...

Plus, I think God is giving me a signal that I've been ignoring Him too long...

Adam's Night would be a great thing to remind me of Him and what He has created for all the Eves in the world.

How great is His creation and why do people still... kinda leave God behind?

The world is getting so corrupted now as I can hear people thinking "Who are you to judge?"

So many things I've seen and so much I've just thought that "normal" now is really frightening me. Living together, gays... I've no idea... What I have thought before has changed drastically. Shocking.

Then today, I let something stupid. Actually SILLY, slipped out of my mouth and I'm seriously considering what are the consequences. Even though it might seem quite small at that time, might have blew way out of proportion. I NEED TO LEARN TO CHANGE MY MINDSET with more positive words and stuffs in it.

I started reading Our Daily Bread again... and for today, the passage was "The words of a wise man’s mouth are gracious. —Ecclesiastes 10:12"

How much I had needed that. I need to learn how to do it...

So much stuffs and I can only pray to God that He will lead me through this bump again with a wiser attitude and a changed mindset.

Hard... but I will overcome this barrier!!

No comments: