Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mean teacher...

I love giving students lines...

It seems to work because they would do this...

"EH! EH...EHH... NOOOOO!!!"

Plus... I come up with really long ones and they get sick of it...

It does control the students' behavior for a while. They think I'm very mean because I make them write lines like this:

I will behave appropriately during carol service practise.

I will not resort to violent behavior as it does not resolve conflicts.

I will not steal food from our class' Christmas giving box.

I will not say Miss Song, I saw you at the Christmas in the Park.
Longest one was:

I will not make stupid, silly statements that are totally falsity about my student teacher.

I threatened them 100 lines...

One really cute student asked me, "You really take delight in making us do lines?"

I replied, "YEAH!! It's the highlight of my teaching!"

"YOU'RE SAD, MISS SONG!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA... I'm the meanest student teacher they ever had.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What if your student don't do according to what you asked them to do?

-me ish teacher - said...

well... these kids are exceptionally sweet and nice. If they don't listen... I just add on the pages. Hahaha... serious, they really listen to me.

Unknown said...

Wow, they got good discipline. That won't work in Malaysia and you'll and up with tons of paperwork instead.