Monday, December 24, 2007

Meeerrriiieeee Xmas!!!



*cough*

I think after having like hazelnut latte and a peppermint mocha from Starbucks while I was working had made me hyper... I was like crazy while working and the supermarket saw it's craziest day today... Customers buying like there is not tomorrow... LUCKILY I was at the self-checkouts and the express lane while I had to stand... If I had to pack, I'll give the customers a very mad face... Swearing inwardly because I had to pack their never-ending groceries and loading them into their trolleys not making me a happy person.

LOL. Another note, Christmas is Christmas when God gave you the strength to go on when it's like doom... My parents were the most encouraging and ELEANOR!!! You were really the sweetest friend... Hahah... Thanks for your prayers... ^^ I would have crashed under pressure without for you guys...

Ah well... It's Christmas... And remember the reason for the season. Christmas isn't Christmas if you do not think about Jesus... and the reason for His birth is what saved men... ^^

No comments: