Thursday, December 13, 2007

Social 07

Social? Informal ball mainly for intermediate students and junior high students...

I was deliberating whether to go or not...

BUT

I went because the temptation was too great!! (I just can't wait to see my students dressed up)

It was fun. Kids will still be kids. Balls are such formal occasions and going to a ball with Malaysians means that it will be an awkward occasion when dancing is like... for the super drunk and super free.

Dancing with the kids means it's just awesome. Shake or do anything you want and they will still be laughing with you. Less Asian kids mean less awkwardness. These 11-13 year olds are just fun to dance. If you forced them to waltz, they will ask you to dance. ^^ Cool kids...

This will end my practicum with a big bang... I really loved this school and students. Even though they do make me really mad but still, they are the most awesome kids I've been with.

Tomorrow is my last day... And I'm making them do tests. *evil laugh*

No comments: