Sunday, December 9, 2007

MISS SONG!!!!!!

It was Christmas in the Park...

VERY COOL as I had a whole bunch of cool (and underage) teenagers with me. I was the OLD one. They all range from ages 12 to 16...

MAN, I'M OLD.

We walked around, saw lots of hot guys and girls. (I am ONE BIG KID)

We walked to the amusement area and saw this really cool rides (as in I will not ride them at all) and... Anna kept yelling that she needs to go on those but problem is I didn't have any cash, Jess had none too, Kai has 4.50, Jerry had 1 dollar and Anna herself has 5 bucks. Which I think would not get us into any of those cool rides. While we were waiting for Shane to come find Anna *cough*, the ride which we were standing in front of stopped.

Out came my students. *ahem*

I made a mistake of calling one of them.

And I had like... screams and shouts of "MISS SONG!!!!!! MISS SONG MISS SONG!!!!!!"

T_T Hell had arrived. They left pretty quickly. I don't think they liked seeing teachers in events LOL.

I saw another batch of students. AGAIN. Tried slipping past them but "MISS SONG!!! YOU ARE HERE!!!"

Anna started talking to them. T_T DANGER!! I've no idea what she told them til they said "Pedophile" I WILL TALK TO THEM TOMORROW. (and give lines too)

Met Anna's mates a heck lot of times and the ONE time we stopped so she could have a long-as convo... Kai suddenly called out one of them, pointed at me and said "Mate, she thinks you are hot!"

OI!!!!!!! I'm 20... Not 15... T_T I think he's hot? I think he's underage.

Moral of the story: Don't go to events where you will see your students and DON'T GO WITH UNDERDAGE KIDS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least they don't call you "TEACHER TEACHER" in public. Miss Song sounds okay la.