Sunday, November 25, 2007

Where are you from?

Kids, no, STUDENTS are always curious about where you are from...

At TNIS = where are you from?

I answered Malaysia and I had people coming to tell me they had been to KL.

K. KL represents the rest of Malaysian states. Probably would do good if... WE ARE AS SMALL AS SINGAPORE.

Parnell?

I answered them, none of your business. It's school time. Doesn't matter if where your student teacher come from.

They started shooting off countries.

Taiwan?? Are you from Taiwan??

......... No.

Then... Where are you from?? Are you from Thailand??

................ NO. (Darn... Do I even look close to Thai?)

MISS MISS IF YOU ARE THAI CAN YOU GET ME A PHONE???

...................... If you don't stop it, I'll give you detention.

(Silence............)

HOWEVER, students do not know the word GIVE UP. So they continued the next day.

Are you from Singapore?

............... No.

China then??

.... No.

Korea??

.... No.

Indonesia.

No... (Bloody... Can guess most of the countries in SEA cannot guess Malaysia)

THAILAND. MISS!!! You are from Thailand aren't you??? YOu must be...

....NO!! (Walao... Can decide which country I SHOULD come from...)

SINGAPORE??

........ (Lazy answer... Limited geography students....)

After a while... One SMART student asked, "Miss, are you from Malaysia?"

Yes.

Then some of them caught the "yes" part and started this...

WHERE IS SHE FROM??!! WHERE IS SHE FROM???!!!!

Malaysia.

WHAT??!!!

INDONESIA??

No... MALAYSIA...

HUH??!!! THAILAND RIGHT???! Must be!!

MALAYSIA.

Ah? Not Thailand ah??

The student who guessed I was from Malaysia had lived in Singapore for 5 years of him very LONG life and he complains it's HOT HOT HOT! (Yeah, he's Kiwi... Probably Kiwi-looking)

And THAILAND kept coming out of this one STUDENT whom I really wanna strangle. I BLARDY look Thai meh?

That... Concluded my one week in Parnell District School. With adorable students trying to get me interested that Digimon and Pokemon are sooo cool by singing the song.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, you should have said that you are from BORNEO, then they'll never said they went to KL or what so ever. Ok, it's not a country...