Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just to say I'm alright but I still can't control my temper whatsoever...

I HATE BEING STRESSED n DEPRESSED!!

Reason for it?

I have to redo my stupid practicum. THANKS TO MY LECTURER who thinks that I'm not ready. Personally, I think she has a thing against ESL (English Second Language) students. It depends on your lecturer to fail or pass you. Mine is hanging there in the middle. *fingers crossed* I will pass this time. They WILL NOT make me pay the fees. HELLO?!! I'm INTERNATIONAL STUDENT!! NOT CHEAP. It's so unfair. Another korean girl from our course didn't have to repeat it but went into 3rd practicum with lots of restrictions. It all depends on your lecturer.

Ah well... God has opened this path for me. I will just follow it. Who knows? I might get a really good associate teacher. It is just like, I'm not going back to Kuching so early but instead, I've gotta do this and fill up my time. My parents were supposed to fly over but they couldn't because there were no tickets. So yeah, take it one at a time.

SIGH. Had such a bad practicum. I lost my associate teacher's report. It fell out of my bag while I was walking home. T_T depression. Nothing sorta went right this practicum.

Oh, and I've gotta see a language therapist. KONONNYA I DON'T SPEAK LOUD ENOUGH. Eat that people....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No wonder your lecturer said you're not prepared enough. Kekeke...