Monday, August 21, 2006

Uhm... Some explanation needed.

Ok. This is for those who have NO idea at all what I'm doing at NZ...

I'm a first year student at Auckland University. Or is it called the University of Auckland? No idea.... Very lousy student cz I've no idea what it's full name is UNLIKE my ex-secondary school WHICH has the longest name on earth... Compared to 3 words or more of my Uni name.

I'm studying a degree called the Bachelor of Education (Teaching) in Primary WHICH = Teaching lah... DUh... Need to be fancy at times... Hahaha... At least I can brag til the person goes Huh? and I'll just say dejectedly, teaching lol...

WHy?

To make it easy, I'll just write up a list...

  1. I like children
  2. I don't like sitting somewhere quietly doing my work.
  3. I can't think of anything else I wanna do except teach.
  4. I may be very loud and impatient but I'm A BIT more patient with kids.
  5. REALLY I want to be a teacher, do not doubt.
  6. I love the flexibility of hours.
  7. Holidays are good. Even though not as long as summer hols...
  8. It changes everyday.
  9. I'll look younger than you 10 years later.

Ok. I've been wanting to be a teacher when I started seriously thinking about my options. I hate science (physics, chemistry, biology... headache! Losing lots of job options...) and I hate art. I'm not good at drawing (hence, no architecture) sooo... BUsiness?? Imagine myself in a business suit and doing business? I think I'll kill the person first cz I'm in a bad mood and I still have to please that BLOODY person. So... NO hospitality business. Uhm... what is there? Cannot think lah... Teaching is really the best even though I really wanna kill it at times... Hehehhee...

So... Geddit? I'm a teacher in 2 years...

Andy would say : Poor children... I really pity those children. You are torturing them. I really, really think that those children should re-consider going into your class. Poor children. Someone keep an eye on my CRAZY SISTER!!!

*roll my eye*

Being dramatic. Man. I really am dramatic. I can stage stupid scenarios. Try me!! I challange you.

p.s. NOTHING offensive though...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Love your focus in what you do! I wish many ppl can be like you, who love to do what they are doing...

ChLoE said...

wow...it seems like we will be having a good future teacher...all the best ya~ =) oh ya, know who am I?? hehe...=P