Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Andy... o.O

Song of the moment: Coldplay - The Scientist

WHY ANDY?? WHO THE HECK IS HE??

Easy...
He left a comment asking me to CHANGE that he can sings. Yeah, right! As if I would.
Oh, and he's my brother lah... My "kan" ge WHICH is USELESS.

WHY?? He threathened me.
He asked all those who bring me out to send me to Damai (which is a beach WHICH is at least 45 minutes by car) and ask me to walk home... TERUKNYA LELAKI INI!!!

In case u see him around, give him a punch for me.

In case u dunno how he look like, these are some photos of Andy and his gang WHICH oso u can punch the daylights out of them and I'll be happy to drive off with their cars (which are all pretty cool cars... Andy's Hyundai, Jack's Waja, Khee Giap's Jazz... OOoooohhh... Soo cool! Plus all automatic one... Hehhehee... I scared kenot drive manual liao loh...)


WANTED:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Andy on the day they brought me out for breakfast (kononnya... late pulak!) Look like just come out of jail one... I like his specs lah..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The gang... REMEMBER THEIR FACES!!!
L-R: Fung Lung, Andy@Dinosaur@Dog, David Ng, Khee Giap, Chi Lai@ChickenLittle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another addition to the gang. Then, two guys missing (Vui Kiat and Liang Shiu). Hahahahaha... I know u guys show off lah... Show yr Xtreme pass. Euro fun fair. I go in is go see people puke. Hahahah... someone offered to pay to get me on the Xtreme thing which like goes 720 and hangs u upside down?.................................. Recollection is ANDY!!! Si kia... Must bully his sister then he happy. That's why I make him my official driver but i think my UNofficial driver is better than him. NEVER BRING ME OUT!!!

If u think this is a bohliaw post and should not waste yr time reading the whole thing, read the RED words. MOst important one!!

AND yea... DOGS can sing... U are soooooooo correct!!!

p.s. Lao ge ah... I swear I would drive you halfway to Sarikei (5 hours by car and no other transport) and leave u halfway there and ask u walk home.
Wahahahha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u dare to do so, i will throw u into the see when i manage to go back to kch