Wednesday, August 9, 2006

*sigh*

What in the heck are the people thinking?? Torturing the future teachers... *sob*

Nah... I've just gotta do 2 lesson plans by tomorrow... (o.O)

AND analyse the student's ability to listen to you...

*sigh*

Who say teaching was easy? Studying to be a teacher is even worse. All those weird weird theories and things you've gotta do.............. Like write an essay on why you want to be a teacher (Nah, I was just kidding lah... They not to boh liaw til like dat...)

*SIGH*

Find a topic for your language experience
Waaaah... No topic to say.

Write an autobiography. Need picture some more...
Ask me write in Malay lagi bagus daripada English saya... AND my photos are not here lah!! Plus I've not got a family photo since....... *think* Uhm.... *think* My mum also forgot. Hahaha! See how long ago?

Analyse the maths level of the children.
*SWT* Luckily my children not to "kiang" lah... If not I die... Like my friend, she has one who can do big numbers (What's the number before 699990?) He can instantly answer her. AND he's SIX!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Write a lesson plan...
*blur*

Maths lesson plan...
At least still got book can "chan kao chan kao" if not I lompiak... Longtiang oso seems a good idea...


Torture lah...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry din update with your blog, since I got my laptop now, I'll be paying a visit here more often. But please don't go correct the grammar of my comment la ho... hehe...

That six year old kid got a math better than mine... darn...