Tuesday, August 30, 2005

WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO!!!!!!! DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DAY!!!!!!!!!! I hate days like this... Everything goes wrong. I debated on bringing my friends book to school and I decided against it. HOWEVER she needed it... So better bring tomorrow. Then Physics Internal! GOING NUTS! I didn't managed to finish it... Boo hoo hoo... Conclusion not done, evaluation not finished... Didn't manage to get the gradient of the line counted... WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... I had a great week last week. Went to town with my friends... COOL!! My Life Story at my school playing songs to which the gals are screaming at... BLEARGH!!!!!!! Then Auckland Uni Open day... FOund out that I could have my interview b4 going back and I do not need to come back to Auckland so early... CNY HERE I COME!!! WEKEKEKE!!!

Next week would be the Seniors Exam Week... OH NO!! Not yet started revising yet... DO NOT KILL ME!! I've like... Geo to study, English to hafal all the quotes, History to remember wad happened next, Phyics to remind myself that electricity is easy for me (so i do not give up halfway) and also Stats to remind me of all the hell i went through when I was in Form 5...

HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die la... SO depressed...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, dun mention about spm, piece of useless stress. Hope that STPM isn't like that. Kudos for those going for overseas, A-Level, diploma, and degree... like you.