Saturday, September 17, 2005

Exams... DUMB EXAMS!!!!!!

Freaking finished my exams now... Found out I really sux at all. It was HORRENDEOUS!!!!!!! This is really a nightmare... What sanity does the exam board has? NONE!!! Try writing 8 freaking essays (2 pages long...) in 3 hours, not mentioning you still have gotta do at least 3 maps and erm... 20 questions of subjective questions that need drawing and eye-squinting?? THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF HAND!!!! Oh yea... That's the easy exam. DUMB! 3 papers in 3 hours... MAnaged to kick one of it... Meaning I failed cz I've no idea wad I wrote and freaking no time to do anything...

English was the worst out of all. I came out pale-faced. I had 2 papers on that day. Physics and English combination of exams are so my luck. *%#$!!! WAAAAA... I wanna cry... 3 at least 500 words long of essays... Ever thought about Bahluddin (The BM tuition teacher that is famous in Kuching... )? Weellll..... The essays are sort of that long but u can never ever crapped bout any stuff!!!! And they expect us to analyse and try different styles of writing... ALL ARE CRAP!!!!!!! Plus I had to do a big analysis on unfamiliar text... Meaning I've gotta learn all those metaphors and explain them in a page long essay... Tough luck!!

Songs are what cheer me up now... Oh yea... I love Good Charlotte and W-inds. Soothing... Screaming my head off... Ta!

No comments: