Sunday, August 21, 2005

Life's sucks...

Ok... I am being really naughty. I told a guy to be my boyfriend. It's just a plain damn typical brainless Esther sytle of joke. I wanted to be able to show my boyfriend's picture around like my Kiwi friends do. It's kinda sweet. So I thought, why not ask someone that can grace my wallet too?

The guy would know who he is himself. I'm not going to embarass him in my blog. Nah, he's just a sweet and nice guy who just happened to be in my way. So I asked him just on impulse. Well, it's just a no-strings attached relationship. I just need picture anyway and I do admit, he looks good. Hahah... There are some really good stuffs lolz... I do not care how many girlfriends he has in Kuching, how many girls he likes, so long I can have his picture in my wallet. So, anyone who wants to apply? Just leave a message.
*I sound like a brainless bimbo... Nah... Not that desperate.

Now I'm trying to finish up my assignment for Geography. I really admit my essay writing skills are great, fantastic and admirable... Ok... it's my cut-and-paste-then-rewrite-some-of-it-lah skill.... Ok... GEROFF this blog and start write your last two essays. Mind you that I still have a PHysics le-pot to write and also one diagram to draw...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, dunnno you also could do that... wakakakaka... so who is him? Adam? wkakakakaka.... poor kiwi friend...