Monday, August 15, 2005

LaZy bUm...

I've been procastinating my geo assignment which is due on the 22nd... I've 6 weeks to work on it but I've not started yet... DAMN!!!

Classes are really tiring cz:
  1. I'm sleeping in my History class
  2. The teacher's not teaching anything cz he's too busy admonishing my classmates to shut up.
  3. It's all about things I've miss during my rehearsal time.
  4. I've gotta speak for 6 minutes in front of the damn class, in ENGLISH and about texts (Shakespeare - Othello, Katherine Mansfield and James K. Baxter) which I hate so much!!
  5. O yea... reading too much and too late in bed.

I've been helping out my friends in their Economic assignments, o yea... What the heck is an economic assignment in my hands? I do not even do economic for goodness sake... Hahah... I'm paraphrasing and doing some translating for them.

Essays to write and lots of reading logs due... Better do them tomorrow!! HaiZz...

No comments: