Saturday, August 6, 2005

Rest at last...

I've been stuck at school everyday after school for two weeks straight just for our school's production. I'm glad to say that it was a success. Everyone loved it.

In case you are wondering, what a person like me could do in the school production, which incidentally is a musical, "The Sound Of Music!" I can't sing, can't act and can't even say my lines properly without freaking out with so many people watching me. HAhaha... Weeelll, evey musical needs it's music and I'm in the orchestra. NAh, fat chance playing the piano so I played the violin. It was fantastic. I learned so much through this production alone. Hehe... The few weeks of late nights (trying desperately to juggle my studies and the production) were worth it. I missed classes and lots of sleep but at last the response from the audience was worth all of the hard work. Almost every night was a sold out.

Studies was a hard one to juggle along with all that rehearsals. I had a hard time catching up with my classes too. At least I managed to finish all my homework and do them well. Now busy preparing for my exams in Week 7. That's one heck of a big exam... Praying hard and erm... Better start doing my geo thing. 2 more weeks to go.

No comments: