Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A VERI VERI VERI LATE Blog...

Hahah... I'm always a few days late of my blogging. I'm so lazy to blog... As you can see, my Rotorua blog is still not yet finish... Hehehhe... I'm so guilty of late blogs... Don't blame me.

However I really doubt that any one reads my blog anymore. Please please please do comment on my blogs... It seems so depressing that no one is reading. I know there are some technical mistakes. When you click on the post comments it will lead you back to the navigation page. Click the "blog" again and click the "post comments" part again. This time it will lead you to the comments page. DO POST COMMENTS!!! I'M DESPERATE!!

I went apple picking last Saturday. IT was FUN but... it's nearing the end of the apple season now. It was fun though... Free apples in the orchard. SO delicious... So many kinds of apples... My fav is Rose.. Sweet!! I ate I've no idea how many apples... Hehehe... Another thing I confirmed on this trip is that I really have motion sickness... Omigosh!! Sit on anything thing that goes longer than 10 minutes, I'll have headaches and feel uncomfortable... Bleargh... Hehehe... What to do?? God gave me this kind of body lolz...

*Good news: MANAGED TO FINISH MY GEO ASSIGNMENT B4 the DUE DATE...

(^-^)

No comments: