Monday, May 23, 2005

A really-free-week followed by full-assignment-week then one-i-hate-which-is-assessment-week...

Oh no... I've not finished any of my assignment... OH NO!!

I had a really nice starting of the term... No homework, lots of books, no assignments and assessment. I was in seventh of heaven... Slept a lot... Apparently this is not one of those weeks... I've assignments and tons of homework due everyday... Not really... Biggie assignments due every other day, which is Monday (Physics... Luckily I've just finished it.), Wednesday (Geography!!! Oh NO!!!) and Friday(Childcare...)

I HATE ASSIGNMENTS!!!! I HATE IT WHEN IT'S DUE!!!

I wanna die... I'm so lazy but I shouldn't be. Pray that I can finish them on time.

After that it's my assessment week... 3!!! 3!!! Internal assessment... Statistics and English is what I fear most... 3 essays and tons of questions to be finished in 3 hours will kill me...

Haiz... Better got to study and finish up my assignments and start preparing for my internals... BLEARGH!!! (>.<)

No comments: