Monday, May 9, 2005

Rotorua... Here I come!!!

YOo HoO!! Going to Rotorua in more than 24 hours... I'm getting jittery now. I've not packed yet. Wondering how much I need and which bag should I bring. Should I take the big one with wheels or the carry-on one??? I'll feel so embarrassed if I dragged a really humongous bag and others are carrying really small bags... How embarassing can it be?? Hahaha...

We will be doing research on tourism in Rotorua... I never know that Geography can be that fun!!!! Tourism RULEZ!!! I love Geography... Hahaha... Staying at a hostel and sharing my room with 4 more others... I hope that there will be tons of bathrooms and toilets... Apparently there are no bathrooms in our rooms... SO have to share with 80+ other Geography students from my school. One great thing is that there is a hot pool in my hostel. Mmmm... Relaxing... Hahaha...

Counting the hours and minutes leading to my trip to Rotorua. I hope that I don't die of starvation there... I've prepared Maggie Mi (using hot water is enough) and some biscuits.

Pray that I don't die on the way to Rotorua. I get car-sick so very fast...

~Ciao!!!

p.s. will post pictures of Rotorua... When I get back!!! (^-^)

No comments: