Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Dreary, rainy day...

It's so cold now, plus it started to rain today... I went out wearing winter gear. Ok... Winter gear is like wearing long sleeve shirts and a really thick, rain-proof jacket... Hahaha... Not yet to the point of wearing scarves and gloves...
*Lao ge, the scarf no use 1, not thick enough!!! Kek si... haha... Thanks anyway...

Our Geography trip is next week. SO looking forward to it. Rotorua!!! When will I get the chance to go there??? Cool... However I heard that it started snowing there... Brrr... SO scared of the cold... Don't freeze me that's all I ask...No fun without Ms Petueli... She moved to Wellington and we got Mr Maltby instead. He's not bad but I still prefer Ms Petueli. Anyway he's cool and keeps saying "Sweet" to everything... Hahaha... Noticed that he has a stud in his ear... How cool can a teacher get.

It rained the whole way I got home... I always hate pink but I think my pink umbrella lifts my spirit up when the day is just grey, black and white. At least there's colours in my life whenever I think that a day is so grey... Sometimes things you hate will become something that you will appreciate one day for it's existence...

Ok... That's all... So bored... Chat to me guys!!!!

*Remind me to do my homework first before starting to chat to me...

No comments: