Monday, April 25, 2005

Sundays are for rest or is it the opposite???

My normal Sunday here in Auckland is different from what I experience in Kuching. Here church starts in the afternoon where as in Kuching it's starts in the morning. My biological clock is still adjusting to it.

However, this Sunday is different as my others. My cousin, Vincent decided to attend our church's English service. We walked to church which took us around 15 minutes. The service was good but I thought the worship was not-so-good as the worship leader decided to jazz up every song... I mean EVERY SONG!! That was kinda sad. Then went to Chorr Lim to eat lunch. Melissa treat us to lunch as she started working... It's a tradition in our family. After that it was church again. After church we had adult Sunday School. Who says that only children need Sunday School?? Adults need them as much as a child need... Spritual growth is very important in being a Chritian. However I don't think I'm growing as much as I would like to be as I still fall asleep everytime I watch the VCD. Bad eh?

At night we had two very important activities.
1. Rueben Morgan from Hillsongs is having a worship session.
2. Two of our church members are moving to Australia on Wednesday and tonight is their farewell night.
So we decided to go to the worship session then ask a church friend to send us to the farewell party. Again we walked there. The weather is getting really cold. at night it can get down to 1 digit... Brrr... So cold and it's not winter yet and I'm in AUCKLAND!!! Those in Dunedin will be worse... They can go downn to minus degrees in Winter... However the worship made it up for the weather. IT was sooooooooooooo cool!!! The church itself was cool enough!!!! It's a theather really but one thing is that the sound system is really bad... Too loud for my taste... However the worship really rocks!! Be still got us really worshipping, One Way got us to dance!! Sorry that we had to leave. I'll post some pictures, depending on what Vincent took. I'm not the photographer so don't blame me...

;)

No comments: