Saturday, April 9, 2005

BUSY Busy busy...

SUCH a busy week... After a REALLY lazy week... Y DOES JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY HAS TO DIE??? If he doesn't, it'll be sooooo much better. It's not easy stydyng who killed him and with soooo much "cloudiness" surrounding his death, I hate researching all those facts and writing them down. The BIG part was not the written submission... It's the Court of Inquiry. We, History students are given a part and we are supposed to say what that "character" says. It's not easy. Luckily I got quite an easy part, so what I think. There will be two "Court of Inquiry" and I'm in the second. All History students are excused from school for the whole day. I thought "What the...? So long ar??" Apparently yes and even later. Usual school ends on 3.20pm but we ended at 4.45pm... WOW!! However it was a really fun. The other person playing my character is really good. She can speak French (My character is French) so... hahahah... Some dressed up like their characters and some really spoke well... Very convincing. There's this excellent student, Sophie is really good... in practically everything. A prefect, good at sports (she's in the dragon boating team) and good grades... haiz... The written submission was to be handed in the next day. No excuses.


I'll be going for my Work Experience next Monday to Wednesday. Then Physics trip to Rainbow's End (it's an amusement park)... Naa... We are going on all those fun rides to learn mechanical physics... hahahahahaha... Then only one more day of school, the HOLIDAYS!! For two weeks man... Cool!!! I'll end here... I'm too lazy to write more...

^(oo)^

-_______-"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, the Kennedy Assasin you also study, nice! Btw, wht the hck is court of inquiry.

Any what do you mean by work experiencE? what kind of work are you talking about? But the idea of going to a theme park to learn physics is cool!