Thursday, April 28, 2005

Holidays are soon over...

My holidays will officially over in... 3 days and I do not want them to end. It's so nice having a holiday for the first time without tons of homework piled up to my neck.

I spend most of my holidays reading, sleeping, eating (getting really fat... I hope to control my weight but not my hunger...) and walking... Surprised?? I live so near the city centre so most of the time I'm just window shopping or when I do buy things, don't look at me!! I can circle a place at least 5 times. Sorry SIS!! I'm trained professionally in KL and also Kuching and Sibu by my mum. Heheheh...

Ok... It's almost near my trip to Rotorua... I hope I get really good room mates and I don't freez to death there. It's snowing there for goodness sake.

Any chance of getting a reference book on Katherine Mansfield's "In A German Pension" like in Malaysia??? Haiz... 3 pages in 45 minutes is killing me...

No comments: