Saturday, April 23, 2005

Busy... but not achieving my goals...

Ok... I should blog more... It's the hols right?? Hahaah... I've been all over Auckland CBD (Central Business District)for the last three days.

First day I was out by 11am. Accompanying my cousin out... Anyway it was an excuse to get out of the house after being inside for days after the holidays started. So we went downtown first. Passing the sky tower and seeing at near for the first time, we decided to take a look at the vertical jump off the sky tower. We knew some one is coming down because there was a photographer posing to take photos of those who comes "flying" down. All went well and a person came down. The funniest part is that right after the person jumped down, he/she got stuck. He/she just stayed there near the top still for at least a minute. I wonder what the compensation would be... Another free round of vertical jump?? I would not do that again... Killing me will be faster... (Just an expression... I'm finding myself more & more --> Violent) So we went walking sown Queen Street.It was cool... Looking at all those clothes but the price tags are very... "beautiful" too... I loved those Billabong guys shirts and sweaters... Sooooo nice!!! Can I wear them?? Then went to Auckland University. Cool computer lab and library. I also found out the price of the course I want to study... IT's HORRENDOUS!! An ABOMINATION!!! AAAWWWWWW!!!!

The next day also started oof with me getting out of the house by 10.45am. I'm supposed to meet a friend at the City Library to discuss about the Physics homework we were given when we went to Rainbow's End. She was late because there was no bus (the bus drivers went on strike that day... AGAIN! Twice in a month lolz...) and she had to drive over. She lives around 15 minutes away from the city. Parking in the city is also another problem. It's damn expensive... $3 for an hour?? Whole day parking would cost around $15. Haiz... So we discussed from 11.30am til 1pm. Couldn't even finished a single page which all of it was "explain" or "why" or "discribed"... EWWWWW!!! Then both of us were too hungry to go on. We put the reference books at the "gradening" part of the library. Too lazy to put it back upstairs. I wonder what would people think when they find Physics at the Gradening section. What does Physics has to do with Gradening?? Hmmm... We went around the city looking for food. At the 3rd place, we decided to eat there. Why?
1. It's cheap
2. I'm to embarrassed to ask her to find another place.
3. Too lazy to walk again.
4. Still, it's cheap.
Ok... I regretted it when my food came. It was tasteless and the "seafood" consisted of 3 very "unfreshed" prawns and a few sticks of... SOUR SUIRAMI!!! (incidentally is crab sticks)... What a waste... I WILL NEVER STEP MY FOOT INSIDE THERE AGAIN!!!!!!!! Argh! How disgusting... Waste of $5...
After lunch we went back to the library again. To finish up our work... Still after 2 and a half hour, we cannot finished it... Heheeh... One reason was that we were riding up and down the escalators because we wanted to estimate the height of the pirate ship... The library was humongous and high enough to do so... We went home at around 4.45pm. At least most of the calculations we managed to finish or the whole day would be wasted.

Friday came... I woke up really late... I guessed I was too tired with late nights (at least 1am before sleeping) and waking up at around 8am. Melissa was working so only Vincent and I was at home. We had planned to eat pizza today as he had some coupons for cheaper pizzas. We watched "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" for an hour before hunger overtook the need of watching tv. We walked to Pizza Haven at Atrium and Elliot. Took us 20 minutes. However, walking here is so different and it only felt like 10 minutes. Heheheh... Vincent also said not to bring me out again because I had managed to listen to others' conversations. NOT MY FAULT!! They were talking so loud that you can't help overhearing them. Hmzz... It's getting really cold now but I think I'm still crazy. I can wear shorts n t-shirts around the house while others were wearing long pants and long sleeves t-shirts. Heheheh... I like snuggling into my duvet at night... It's so much warmer...

Ok... That's all for this week... I had planned to at least revised and do some questions on Statistics and Physics as they were my hardest subjects and also a few essays for my English. HAizz... Did not achieved even one... MUST DO THAT NEXT WEEK!! Hols are for us to have fun but also not until I neglect my my studies...

=)

No comments: