Thursday, March 24, 2005

yo!!Yo!!! YO!!!! iT's mE bIrtHdAy!!

Ok... I'm a bit extreme here... I'm just posting this up to thank all of my friends... You guys were all so fantastic... Sent me all those birthday cards and also presents?? Omigosh... Surprised. Hey Lao ge... I ask you for a present and you really sent me one?? So... Could I have a handphone please, Fairy Godmother?? Ooopss, change the sex lol... ok... Fairy Godfather... Thanks also who were sharing with my bro... but do you know that he puts himself as "shuai ge" and you guys as "chicken" or "pig"?? Hahaha... My friends here also did make it a really happy occasion... Got presents and cards from them... Will post the photos of it when I get hold of the camera... Hehehe... Rae... You were soooooo sweet in sending such a "unique" card... Sorry I didn't do one for you. Hehehe... Eleanor and Cyn... You were really thoughtful... I really liked the present. YING!!! I got your card on my birthday! That's one of my best presents ever... erm... did I miss out anyone?? I shouldn't do that you know?? To those who sent me sms... THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You know who you are... Thanks guys for making such a memorable birthday for me in New Zealand... I'm really touched and I thank God for such friends... May God bless you all abundantly...
*sniffing* because I'm so touched...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I din sent you any card, but I greet you happy belated birthday~

http://iseek4edmund.blogspot.com/