Monday, March 14, 2005

Life's... Weird...

Today was not so bad after all... A singer called Chingy came to my school for a short concert. Girls just went crazy after him. Don't bother to ask who he is because I have no idea at all. I only know that he is quite well-known here and is thin. I couldn't get in because I still have no student ID at all. The teachers will check the ID so that only AGGS girls can get in. Seems like wearing the uniform was no use to identify because I heard from Wan Ting (my Taiwan friend) that a guy wore my school's uniform and he got away with it. For those who have no idea about my school at all, it's a girls' school... That's why a guy wearing girl's uniform is weird.

Well, I was waiting outside the school's cafe but they wouldn't let us in... Apparently they are afraid that we will access the hall from the cafe. I had to wait outside for 10 minutes... During that time, I could hear girls screaming every 5 seconds. How scary... That's not all. Before lunch time, I was in the library. The bell went 5 minutes earlier so that the students will have enough to enjoy themselves. All I know was that the girls started screaming and running towards the DWC (Dorothy Winston Centre, my school auditorium or hall really...) I'm going deaf by the screaming... Honestly, it can be deafening...

By the sound when I was inside the cafe warming up my lunch, all I heard was the heavy bass and the screaming of the girls. Who the heck is that guy that can make at least 700 girls scream every 5 seconds?? Don't they get deaf and sore throats afterward?? Haha... Out of my gang, only 3 of us are left eating by ourselves. Had quite a nice lunch because I'm the closest with those two girls... Shared our food around.

At last lunch time was over... Went to Geography class. On the way there I could hear girls still discussing about the concert. Seems that they had fun. My teacher was not in class so I just sat down and read. After 5 minutes, she came in, set up the LCD to her digital camera... She had took some photos and videos during the concert. She played it for us... All I could see was girls dancing to the beat and screaming. My teacher was like "Oww... It was too dark to see it..." My teacher is so sporting and fun. She wanted to do something seroius today for Geography but decided not to as the girls in my class were still very excited about the concert. Great teacher! Sorry to lose her as she will be leaving soon to move to Wellington.

Well, that was my day in school... Good luck for my friends in the National Service... Thanks Kun Chung for reminding me... Hope you meet lots of girls and also guys there... Hahaha... God bless all of you...

No comments: