Saturday, March 5, 2005

..::worries::..

I really miss home now... Even though I've been here for almost two months but... I can't really spill things out with frineds... Worries, heartaches (nothing to do with love!!) and tons n tons of things out of my head. I don't feel like going out at all. I just want my privacy and also my family and friends... Now the biggest worry is what would my SPM results look like?? Will it b good or just unmentionable. Church is also not up to my list now. I don't feel on fire for God anymore. Seems like the fire is diminishing slowly. Worship is just like any other thing... It's so unpassionate here. Youth is so lonely. They have cliques and that is ONE thing I absolutely HATE because I had felt that back home. School's ok but homework and physics is a worry, I don't really understand. My friends are great but they have no classes with me as they have to take extra English classes... Assignments due soon and I don't know would I do it well or not... Guys, pray for me... I really need that now. Ok... Ciao!

~Don't let me a burden to your worries as well, unburdened them to God~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drop by, its test here. you know how its like. Its seems to me like u dun Trust ppl in a short term time. SPM Result are in the pass obviously it does matter. Let begones be begones .


God Bless. Good luck.

Unknown said...

If I were you, I will not even put that SPM in my mind. So what you got good result? So what you got bad result? You're still going to be in NZ, right? Or am I wrong.

Anyway, cool off. I guess you need to see things from a different angle, something like a 175 degree will do. Okay? that's all for now.