Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I HATE SPM!!!!!!!!

I know it's over and what's done is done but WHY do I have to get such STUPID IDIOTIC results?? I really dread calling home now in case my mother starts going on how good others are... I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! Why God?? This is a stupid question... I'm feeling down down down... Going to hit the rocks real soon... I'm disappointed!! REAL disappointment... Here... NO friends to talk to, life has it's up and downs. It's always not what I want or what we want... Oh my, I'm confusing myself even more. Can I get into university here?? Will I do well? Or I'm just destined to be a loser... People who are stupider than me can do better than me... What did I do so badly on?? I HATE SPM??!!!!! It's making my life harder and harder... If only I got better results... Oh no... There is goes again... Haizzz... I should stop feeling so bad... IT’S BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!! I've got to focus more on God... He has His own plans but I'm not getting the hang of it here...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You havn't get over of your average SPM result, you mother still complaint to you about how good the others are doing. Cool down girl. You are worrying things that are unecessary to you life now. So what you get that result, you still there in NZ, no one around you cares about it there. Tell your parents to stop complaining, tell them that it's past tense and you'll do better in NZ, much better in NZ!

After I finish my SPM, it's nothing to us anymore. if you're not looking foward to apply schoolarship, a few credits will get you thru form6 or private college. It's NOTHING! It's all done in the stupid language, and the standard they set is dumb. My EST can get B3? My Sej can get credit? That's far from the truth.

Of course you can get into the U there, don't worry SO MUCH, just concentrate on the things that are relevant. If you got better result, life's still like that in NZ. There's nothing to feel bad about. God plan this for you, because he want to give you a better future, than a better past which is useless. So be grateful, that you are doing what majority of us can't do.

-me ish teacher - said...

Hoi... I'm juz complaining k??? Hahah... I've gotten over it liao... Juz not satisfied wif it a bit nia... A teeny weeny bit only... hahaha... Ok... Thanks 4 a advice... I'm being grateful... Thanks thanks thanks 4 yr very "cool" advice... Ok... I'll dwell on the Lord's plan and be grateful bout my future here...