Saturday, January 3, 2009

OH GOSH!

IT'S 2009!!!

>___<

and i totally just missed it. I can't adjust very well. Oh well. Bleh!

Had another karaoke session again. I think we're kinda addicted to it. Well, Wei is. *coughs*

It was good. Then had them all over my place to eat dinner. No I did not cook as Fei swears if I'm cooking he will like just walk away. I DON'T POISON PEOPLE WITH MY FOOD!!! It's GOOD!

If K was good. Dinner was even better. Everyone kinda fighting over food. (I think?). Then. Card games after dinner was EVEN better. THE BOMB, yo mate. DA BOMB.

Poker was good. ZzzZ... What's with Chao Wei's hands. >__< I HAD IT IN MY POCKET AND HE STOLE IT WITH THE LAST CARD!!!

画乌龟 Stupid as idea cz I was the first one to lose the first two rounds. Endured stupid dares that are unmentionable. And truths.And we are certain that one place is jinxed cz Mavis lost two rounds straight then Wei decided that he wouldn't be jinxed but instead that place proved to be jinxed and thus. Resulting in him losing his dignity. HAHAHAH!

But anyway. Had to thank Sue for her cooking! Leo, Fei and Wei for doing pretty much nothing because, well, they are guys. Mavis for entertaining on the piano. Thanks guys for making my nights bearable.

What should we do next? Slumber party at someone's place??!!! Leo... HAHAH!

No comments: