Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ah well... BBQ!

Because I spent so much time uploading the photos to Anna's photobucket, MIGHT as well use it while I'm blogging.

Summer. I LURVE SUMMER.

And I love the beaches.

I'm in Auckland, meaning, white babes in bikinis~
(I can hear someone calling me perv again)
Why white?
(Ok. Someone call me racist)
Asians are far too skinny. White, on the other hand, are curvy.

LOL.

Well... I didn't take any photos of bikini babes.
But instead, present you, a whole lot of Asians at beach.

We definitely are Asians because all we think about summer is beach and eat.
EAT is what we do!
Enjoy.

Photobucket
How many girls do you see in this photo?
(Guess and tell me)
I'm desperate. Entertain me. COMMENT!

Photobucket

What Asians are made of.
We hate being tan.
We slather sunblock even in the bus.

Photobucket

What would you do if you saw an emergency phone?
a) Call and tell them "Sorry, accident."
b) Leave it alone
c) Prank call and blame your mates.
d) Be a man, do the right thing. (Jerry)

Photobucket

The bus station which we went round and round and round.
Got picked up from here to save money cz all the drivers live on the shore.
Where the beach was.
Should have gone to west.
Black sand + car.

Photobucket

Joey and his passengers. NO one wants to sit beside him
*coughs* Taxi driver.

Photobucket
Start the BBQ!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Food we had. Mussels, prawns, sausages and later, burgers!

Photobucket
Burger flipper and burger making machine. LOL!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Asians, in particular, like walking round and eating their delicious food.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




And I should end with the photo of the day.

This, ladies and gentlemen.
Is how you carry a woman.
as demonstrated.

Photobucket
... GOsh. He weighs lighter than me and has girly legs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

being thin is not the reason for rejecting bikini...

white are curvy, especially their beer belly... OOOOuch....

Ping said...

what's the strongest creature in the ocean??
.
.
.
.
.
.
muscles!!! :D

entertained? ;)