Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gosh. Time flies.

Still doing the loner time at home.

Sadly to say but still... Not that bad with people around. KINDA.

Decided to do some window shopping for myself + REAL shopping with Anna...

To find my wallet pretty empty by the end we finished.

GAH! Ah well.. Means, I've got a good pair of jeans to add to my collection of daily-worn jeans (numbering at 2) and a good nice sweater. I lost my last black one after wearing it for ONE time. UNO! What's with me and disappearing clothes. Hmm...

When we wanted to take the last free shuttle bus back home, we got that Asian premonition that the shuttle would be full so we waited outside a good half an hour before the departure time.

Other people would be bored their *coughs* butts off but us, BEING ASIANS... We understand how to fully utilize everything we have on us.

Meaning, I'm introducing to you to my latest baby.

That is mine. NDS lite. It's white. It looks better now. HAHAH!

Anna and hers... *coughs*
That's the free shuttle (btw)

Definitely taking our dear time playing games while waiting.

MUAHAHAHH!!!

P.S. Any hot geeks/nerds out there that could help me with this?

MY STUPID MICRO SD WOULDN'T READ on the flash/pen drive.

It's a 4G. I'm sad. I need it to work in order for me to play games.

*cries*

Where art thou my hero?

3 comments:

PaNdA said...

O.o you bought a DS lite? O.o... so... unexpected!

pessimistic procrastinator said...

hahahahahhahaha
XD
thanks so much for covering for me.
I LOVE YOU.
so.
so.
so.
so.
so.
etc
much T.T

PaNdA said...

eee.... so nice!!!
wahh.. i envy...
ahh... i wan... i wan a friend who can get me Bill Gate's fortune!