Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Have you got a boyfriend?

The most casually-drop-in-this-line-during-a-conversation question.

"Eh, got bf o not?"

“有男友吗?”

“有没有看到顺眼的男生吗?”

"You lesbian ah?"

"When wanna find boy boy?"

..... Questions I've been getting... And they get more frequent after my 21st.

CZ I'M OLD!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...

I'll answer those questions very soon!! Promise! Cross my heart. Pinkie promise! Break it and wish that I will get thunder shock. (Direct chinese translation...)

Haih... My english... KNS!

4 comments:

june said...

sien one la

they will pop up suddenly

and when they do

its least expected

pfft

i share your sentiments

Ping said...

so....

you have bf or not??

hahahha! no la.. ho hurry. if no chemistry, no point right. you'll just end up with more problems and be miserable. when really all u need is to be happily single with the most amazing friends! :D

Unknown said...

It wont go away after you have a bf... they'll start to ask... when will get marry? and then when will have a kid? and then when to have second kid?

jiamiin said...

'''....sis,don't worry...they will ask me 1st...HAHA