Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friends?

I'm so mad, moody and sad all because of "friends" I have this week.

Stress is definitely getting to me.

I think I need to rethink who friends are.

The ones I have just useless. They don't even know what is wrong. They don't even understand. They just stand there and tell you things. GAWDS SAKE! Do something.

I don't want someone I can laugh with and play with. I want someone who notices little things, know what I'm going through and DO things.

"action speaks louder than words."

Great! My friends are friends with words. Not even actions.

I did so much and this is what I get. I'm sick and tired. I don't even feel well. No one noticed. Yeah. Thanks, mates. I'm sick.

Go fluffing to hell.

I'm so freaking tired.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Then i shouldn't post a comment anymore lorrr... just read ur blog...

Hehe... jk...

Maybe someone who notices little things are someone with no actions.

And someone with actions are friends who you can play and laugh with.

So maybe actually you have those friends, you only need to talk to the right one at the right time...

ignore my crap... lol...

Unknown said...

Hey, that's not fair, u edited ur blog, making my comments irrelevant.

Your friends also have their little problems that they never want to tell you before. Do you know their problems too?

june said...

hungry

come with your sushi quick!

your useless friend is waiting for you lol