Friday, September 5, 2008

Expectations? Or just thinking too much?

Me so perfectionist.

But I can relate to Mavis how she says that she is so numbed bout her brother.

Cz when someone does something nice to you, you expect more.

When you try to be nice back and you do not get what you expect.

I just felt so crushed.

>_____________<

So much time and effort going into the Adam's night.

What if?

I think I might just break down and cry...

I spend so much time and even a tad of money into. Just to make it the best ever effort.

Never get appreciated. And don't think will ever...

*sobs*

2 comments:

Julie said...

don't worry ah... even the guys don't appreciate it, the girls will know how much effort you put in it. Think bout 1 Corinthians 15:58 ..always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Unknown said...

What's the Adam's night?