Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Re: Why I still don't have a boyfriend...

Dear aunties-aunties...

I'm sorry to tell you that I still don't have a boyfriend yet...

Because...

I found my true love... <3 girl =")" onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEit2rlmiOed4pLsj1scHSyXxsM50Ddi74-IuV7Wi_XHMIBaTp2KiYqcqXLUy0POQrHIzc8FZPMe6U4BCvdFIPqmAuf6Xvl2Lo24-nlXe7xKYT6MOSx7ewBpy1vnDjHbiqR1ntZzRg/s1600-h/DSC00305.JPG">
Why bother for a guy when you can get a hot girl??
Me love you heaps...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the first pic look funny... hahaha...

yinyin said...

oh lol
dun make ur mum faint,
eh eh i love ur boots wei!~
super nice looking :D

moi said...

RIGHHHHHTTTT!!!!
Not only dont make your mom faint.. dont make ME faint! :P
I tot you have always love ME?
why la.. got someone else now??? :(

:P

Something that only can be kept to myself said...

I can't imagine wat u gonna be if are together with a gal.